West Deeping Heritage Group was set up in 2010 by its current chair-person, Maggie Ashcroft.
- A constitution was drawn up with the advice of staff of Lincolnshire Community Voluntary Services and approved at the first Annual General Meeting on 21st March 2012. (View West Deeping Heritage Group’s Constitution )
- The group’s funding is raised by entry fees for talks, by speaker fees when giving talks to other community groups and by grant applications to bodies such as the Heritage Lottery Fund. West Deeping Village Charities kindly provided a start-up grant in 2012 to cover the rent of the Village Hall for meetings. Treasurer, Allan Crowson keeps the accounts, which are presented at the Annual General Meeting. (View West Deeping Heritage Group’s Annual Accounts 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- The Management Group meets at least twice a year. Its current members are
- Chair-person: Maggie Ashcroft (Tel: 01778 344768)
- Treasurer: Allan Crowson
- Co-opted Members: Elizabeth Noble and Harriet Gash
- The Group has Public Liability and All Risks Insurance cover for its meetings and equipment, brokered by Ladbrook Insurance, specialist advisers to “the Third Sector”.
- Contact us using the form below: